This is a lot of car, can you handle it? If so, come by and scoop it up before somebody else does. This is not a drill. This beautiful Grand Sport model 2010 Corvette is waiting for you at Driveline Auto. Here is the fact sheet in PDF.
Not just because we said so, but the Grand Sport is not another commemorative or sticker package, instead its full-featured performance package that will help to distinguish the different Corvette models even more so. And we’ve got one in red with only 6K miles on it (thats right: six thousand miles only).
The story is that to get rid of Z51 package Vettes, Chevrolet plans to replace it with a newly designed Grand Sport model. The new bodywork boasts an excellent drag coefficient, with an expected highway 26 MPG. Thats better fuel economy than many 6-cylinder sports cars including BMW Z4, Mercedes SLK350 and Porsche 911 Targa 4S!
The special features of the Grand Sport include:
* Wider front and rear fenders – including specific front fenders with integrated Grand Sport badges
* Z06-style front splitter and tall rear spoiler
* Functional brake ducts and extra cooling
* Unique 18-inch front and 19-inch wheels; painted finish standard and chrome finish optional
* Large 275/35ZR18 tires in front and 325/30ZR19 tires in the rear
* Z06-size brakes, including 14-inch (355 mm) front rotors with six-piston calipers and 13.4-inch (340 mm) rear rotors with four-piston calipers
* Specific manual transmission gear ratios
* Specific rear axle ratio on automatic-equipped modles
You can actually see all the specifics here at the Chevy site.